I have over 25 years’ experience working within the Welfare to Work / Occupational Case Management and Vocational Rehabilitation sectors assessing and supporting disadvantaged individuals who have a disability or long-term health condition gain, and retain, sustainable employment.
I’ve had a varied career, and more recently have worked for the DWP and Remploy in team leader positions delivering vocational assessment and case management services for medico-legal clients and the Ministry of Defence, supporting armed forces personnel and veterans with the transition to alternative military roles or into civilian life and employment.
- Certified Disability Management Professional (CDMP) – 2013
- Certified in delivering Adult Dyslexia Vocational Evaluations
- Trained Systematic Instruction (job coach) practitioner
- Test user in Occupational Ability – British Psychological Society
- Certification in safeguarding adults, Equality & Diversity
- Armed Forces Mental Health First Aider
- Volunteer Military and Health Advocate with SEAP